Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving ! From the "Track Team"


I hope you all got to spend the day with friends and family. It is what matters! We had a good, lazy day, but we missed the regulars from the Trackside! I guess they are entitled to the day off! My grandbaby, Cloten, 8 mos, informed me that he will be having a baby brother or sister next year at this time! Irish twins I say! Yippee!

Not sure what the specials will be, and we have been having trouble with the internet connection, but feel free to call the TRACKLINE! 603-418-8781

Also, I have hung some more of my original artwork. I usually have a show in my studio this time of year, but I cant be in 2 places at once. So stop in to see them. I do have many more paintings available, i just have to find time to clean the studio! If interested, you can email me at gardnluv@comcast.net or call the track line, or speak to Chelsea @ the rest.

Thanks for reading, and have a safe weekend!

Pattie

No comments: